Homecare providing homecare for stroke sufferers is one of the specialist services we offer. We understand that recovery periods after a stroke, or Cerebral Vascular Accident (CVA), vary greatly and that rehabilitation needs to be tailored to each individual’s needs. We are able to offer the level of assistance needed and we can adjust the amount of support offered as the patient recovers.
Our Services Include:
- Bespoke rehabilitation programmes in your own home
- Follow Clinical advice from Registered Nurses
- Assist Referral to a private Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist
- Live in care to assist with activities of daily living
- Support for family and loved ones caring for a stoke patient